Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stoba

This will be a great experience for me
i still remembered the day where
i carried out the weight of this duty on my shoulders
it is neither too hard nor easy
but i get to know more than what i expect
it nice to carry an ' 60%/40 % discussion system'
somehow, i regret for some of the transformation plan.
it will be nice if i able to do it.
i understand my effort is like a drop in the ocean
but i have did my utmost for it
i would like to record my deep appreciation to my friends
for their contributions and support toward Stoba
i really appreciate their efforts to make the activities successfully
i 'glad to work with you all
thank you
no matter where or when
it will be a memorable experience
for me.


" do what you love , believe in yourself and reach for your dreams,
no matter what other say'

4 comments: