Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my holidays



i just want my holidays to extend until an unlimited periods
no, i can not do it
i wonder what i have done for this holidays
i work as a promoter for a company
i celebrate my 21st
i made a unexpected decision
i prepare for Stoba talk
what else?
i think i missed out a trip
i want for a trip, i just want to refresh my mind
i want to go for fun and have a new adventure
but time constraint made me no choice

i wonder am i a machine ?
cause i just can not stop
and keep on moving
every day i work
no, actually i want to rest for my mind
i missed out some gathering for this holidays
because i have to perform my duty as a promoter

this job gives me satisfaction in term of freedom
but the work hour is too long
bos give me enormous leverage on some
business strategy and critical thinking
it really worthwhile experience
it different for any other previous jobs
however, when there is a organization
there will be a 'political issue'
i wonder one good principle 'people whom u trust
may betray u one day'
but we must be alert and be open minded
the dispute between them can only be solved
if both parties willing to forgives each others

i watch a lot of movie since i worked here,
it seem act like not so professional
but how?
The DVD shop is in front of our counters
2 month, i not able to achieve my own target as well as company target
but i learnt a great lessons and training

thank u for u to let me made this unexpected decision
in this holidays
u are a nice person
i really appreciate

few more days
what am i going to do ?
i think i need to rest
go for some gathering
then
i will prepare for a new journey
new journey is new challenge

' what you accomplish today will be your calling card tomorrow'

No comments:

Post a Comment