Thursday, May 14, 2009

21st

Today is a deep meaningful day, today i will become '21st years old members club'
i knew i will grow, my journey is still far.
today is like normal day,
but i really appreaciate for friends wishes
yesterday they have gather and countown for my birthdays
friends, thank you for the wishes and supports.
there is nothing special in today,
maybe i have to work
but my employer has giving somethings special to me
he motivate me by sharing some experience and principles of life
i think this is a great gift to me
thank you

21st, i have many dreams which i want to pursue and some new resolutions
gambatehs

3 comments:

  1. U got so many dreams r??
    then hope u success la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油啦!人因为梦想而伟大!人生苦短,努力朝自己的梦想翱翔才是最重要!^^

    还有,happy belated birthday!

    虽然当天已经祝你了,但是在这里可是迟到了!怪你没跟我讲你有这个部落格啦~~~

    ReplyDelete