Thursday, December 29, 2011

evaluating 2011 resolution

2011 January , I challenge myself to achieve 11 resolutions, now it come to the end of 2011. What I have done and how far that I have been? I admit that I only able to achieve certain resolution. However this year was a challenging year for me and I glad that I can learn and having some great experience.

Summary of 2011 light resolution performance measurement.

1. RM 10K Target :

No. I could only say it can be achieve if I work for another additional 1 month.
Self review experience : I wonder why I choose to work for two jobs when other friends may only work for 1 practical training? Nvm , is a great experience for me. Somehow, I feel more enjoy to work on my 2nd job compare with my 1st job. ( p/s : Yes to No 1, if add with other unofficial incomes)


2.Professional behavior and mind

No. Come on, this is still a long journey for me to achieve this. Mentality yes, Action is no.

Reason : There are no action taken to prevent certain “ bypass” behavior.


3.Prepare light Business Proposals/plan

No. My initial business plan was gone, when I received the news that it was already dateline for submission. Nvm, I will still need to have a another proper planning for it.

4.Joining in an event for final competition.

No. Competition joined in this year : Global business challenge 2011, PNB investment competition, OSK Investment challenge , Deloitte Tax Challenge individual and team category, CIMB fast Forward investment challenge.

Haha, none of the above enable me to enter to final stage, however I still feel great cause I able to train my critical thinking skill and learn from others throughout this competitions.

Crazy experience 1st: when everyone sleep early on the day before skul start, we are still preparing for a tax competition at 1.00a.m.

Crazy experience 2nd: Looking at real time share market for the entire morning (monitoring share markets)

5.Practical Public speaking ,

No, But having a total 6 time presentation instead of public speaking for the entire sem ( total accumulated time : 4x10+ 2 x30= 100minutes).

Unexpected experience : 1st , when everyone was sleeping at midnight, I still need to prepare presentation for the assignment. Moreover, I having a experience to sleep less than 2 hours and wait up at 6a.m to rush for final preparation of the project.

Unexpected experience : 2nd 1st time presenting (half an hours) in front of whole class and 3 judges (include 1 foreign accountant expertise , system developer).(omg, my English is not good)

6. International run for 21KM category,

No. I only joined separate events with total accumulated run distance 30KM (International run 10, Star walk 10km, Penang bridge run 10Km)


7.Travel in a new journey.

Yes, drive for more than 100KM for a hot spring , taken 1st time flight to Sarawak, went to Genting (finally went there) and 1st time stay for free in 5 start hotel.


8.Improve continuous my weakness

No. still terrible as usual and need to work harder for it.


9.Improve my language

No. still worst like before (just found out some alternative interesting radio include: Mix Fm, Red FM, Fly FM )

10.Planning for something different.

Yes: although it was unexpected, but still enjoy for this planning process and will have more planning and work on it.

11.Apply two principals in life.

No. need to retrain myself before applying this two principals.

Why I still have time to write all this ? (my time is so limited and my exam is just around the corner) Perhaps, there are only two reasons, 1st to remind me on unsettled resolution and work on it in a coming year.2nd, It is almost burnout for this study week , hence need to take a rest and write a blog before starting another revision.Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment