Wednesday, April 27, 2011

R.I.P

To my dear Aunt , , May you rest in peace
You have given a great childhood to me.
I could say My childhood is memorable because of You..
You are a great person, you treat me just as good as my Mom.
You rise me up from Kinder garden and see as what I am today.

I could remember I used to call u mummy when I was a kid.
I could remember that every morning, U will bring me to a Kinder garden.
I could remember every morning u used to bring me to Pasar Pagi and I will help u to sell all bread .

I could remember I start to earn my 1st wages when I was 6 year old.
You said “just help the bread seller to take their bread then you could earn money”.
That time I was so excited to wake up early at 6.00 a.m and earn my wages when I was a kid.

I could remember sometimes u would buy Noodles, ,” Pan Mee” for me. I could said that was a wonderful breakfast when I was a kid.
i could remember there was a time U will bring me along to primary school to sell bread during their recess time.
I could remember your marriage touched my heart as both of you still hold hand after some many year of marriage.

I could remember I used to play with your son when we were young.
I could remember I was a rebellious kid that I would stay in your house wherever there is long holiday when I am in my primary school. You said” liang, now is holiday , come to my house”. Then I will quickly pack everythings and go to your house.

I could remember u have help to recommend a job for me which I have earn one of the highest paid in my life.
I could remember perhaps 20 years , from having fun with your son ,into attend your daughter wedding until I help fed food for your grandchildren. All up and down in your life is like so closed to me.

I could remember that I have see you encounter many uncertainly things in life. Every moment in your life was so dramatic. I know u have been a very strong lady. Your kindness , cheerful , resilience has greatly impact my heart.

No87 , your house number and my great childhood memory, I think this could be last day I stand here. I know from now onward, this will be an empty house. My childhood memory will stay there forever.

I could remember last week is my last time to hold your hand and saw u still smile at me.
Deep in my heart , I really hope you can stand up again and we could have dinner together.

I keep on hold my tear, and give me last respect to u.
I try console others not to sad, and yet I still hold my tear not to cry. Today is my last moment I feel grateful have you as my aunt.
I hold my tear and want to be strong as you
We would have commit your wisdom.

I know you are just go to a peaceful place. GOD will take care of you.
REST IN PEACE.
Thank You for your everything.

1 comment: